Thursday, August 4, 2011

Millionaire Monday/Theatre Menu

I am preparing our company Christmas party this year and 
I was looking up event information when I came across 
this restaurant called "Livingston" it is in the Georgian Terrace Hotel.
Now I plan on getting married here and it is the most SPECTACULAR place EVER
I could NEVER in a Million Years afford to ever come here and eat... 
Or can I???
They have a special going every Monday called "Millionaire Mondays"
You choose between soup or a salad
and for the meal you choose between a 10 oz Filet or a WHOLE Lobster for 
get ready for this.... ONLY $16 BUCKS!

Matt and I are making our way over here for that dinner!!
Also for anyone who is in Atlanta catching a show at the Fox Theater Livingston is located 
right across the street and they do a Theater Menu where you choose from
Soup or Salad, Main Entree, Glass of Wine, & Dessert for $30 bucks!!

This place is seriosuly the most amazing place ever, and the views are amazing.
My friend NIcole and I purchased Tiffanie Wicked Tickets at the Fox in September and we are going 
here for lunch so I will give more updates (and pictures) of how awesome it was. 

Here are some great pictures of Livingston. 






9 comments:

  1. Hello Amy and Tiffanie, How are you? I think that sounds like a great deal. I would check it out and see how the food is. I hope it tastes as good as it looks. Well ladies, have a wonderful and blessed weekend. Your friend, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! That is a wonderful place! And sounds really sophisticated and lovely! That menu sounds delicious! Have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great deal to me! And the place looks stunning =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your dinner was awesome. That place sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful place! And what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A whole lobster for $16?? Such a good deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a really cool place and what great prices! I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful place! The food looks so yummy. And $16 for everything is a great deal. It must be nice to get treated like a millionaire every now and then.

    ReplyDelete

thoughts?