Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Two Urban Licks All You Can Eat & Drink Wine & Beer for $21


 I have never too Two Urban Licks before 
(Although I have wanted too for SO LONG)
I found this deal from my cousin Amanda!!!

Amanda told me about this and I think this is an AWESOME DEAL!
A Family Style Feast: All You Can Eat, Including Beer & Wine, For Only $21!
WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE ABOUT THIS DEAL???
* This promo is only running until July 31, 2011 so hurry in**


** Inside the TUL**
Since I have never been I am going to share with you some reviews by Open Table

6/20/11 Excellent meal by any standard! Bronzed scallops with grits!!!!!!!! What they do to grits will make the south rise again :):):) Salmon chips !!! Service provided in a timely manner. Everything about the place is no nonsense: we got in and enjoyed our meal, paid up and caught the Braves game without delay!

6/19/11  This was a very special occasion... The family really enjoyed the food, the seating, the surroundings.... In a nutshell, FABULOUS!!!

6/18/11 My husband and I love Two so we took his parents there when they visited from out of town. The food and drinks were amazing. We had the salmon chips and empenadas as an appetizer, and everyone's entree was phenomenal. The only down side was that we were seated in a booth that separated the bar from the restaurant, and it was extremely loud. There was a great band and a lot of activity but it made it difficult to talk. I'd recommend asking for a table further back in the restaurant if taking visitors there again. Otherwise it was a fun and delicious experience!

6/18/11   Once again, the salmon chips stole the show!!!!

Do we need to say more??? 

Here are some menu highlights & some pictures courtesy of Google

 Lamb Chop Lollipops
Salmon Chips 

Salmon Chips- short smoked salmon, chipotle cream cheese, capers, red onions 

Duck and Dumplings- gnocchi, shitake mushroom, bok choy, candied pecans, wasabi cream

Bronzed Scallops -gouda grits, pico de gallo, smoked tomato broth

BBQ Chicken -smoked, ny cheddar mac n cheese

Lamb Lollipops - grape chile jam and goat cheese

I am getting hungry just reading this!!
Tiff and I will def. need to go on Sunday before this deal runs out! 
**NO need to purchase anything just go on in**

1 comment:

thoughts?