Thursday, June 30, 2011

Coast Specials

I have never been to Coast but it is on my list of places to go.
I then saw the prices and thought mmm maybe it will need to be a special occasion 
before I go... then I came across these specials


COAST
• $24.95 Lobster Special on Monday
• 1/2 Price Bottle of Wine on Tuesday
• $5/ Dozen Oysters on Wednesday
• Crawfish Boil every Thursday $12/ lb.
• Live music Friday & Saturday
• $5 fresh catch everyday from 5-6:30pm!

Although I have not been here I have eaten at Coast's sister Restaurants 

I have NEVER had a bad experience at any of these places!!

If you are looking for some good food tonight try Coast and their Crawfish Broil

Menu Highlights


Seafood Gumbo - $3 Cup or $6 Bowl

Coast Seafood Tower - A selection of fresh chilled seafood lobster, shrimp, clams, oysters, crab meat and ceviche $35 - Perfect for sharing

Louisiana Crawfish Etoufee - Sauteed crawfish tails smothered in onions peppers and celery & garlic served with steamed rice $17

Maine Lobster Roll Served with Fries and Coleslaw $10 (Tiffanie has been talking NON-STOP about Lobster Rolls guess we are going here soon!)

Shrimp and Bacon Mac n Cheese- No need for explanation the name says it ALL Entree $16 Side $8

Let us know how your dining experience was!

*Pictures are courtesy of Google*

No comments:

Post a Comment

thoughts?