I am a follower of Pintrest! I love that site it is about addictive as Facebook or stumble upon
I came across this picture
And I thought to myself HOW DO I GET IT AND I WANT IT NOW!
I just googled the name and came across the recipe!
Now it was on someone's blog -Clockwork Lemon
So I of course am giving her the credit for these awesomely sinful delights!
I plan on making these over the weekend and sharing them with Tiffanie and her Family!
Goat Cheese and Green Onion Mini Muffins
Adapted from Gourmet Magazine
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 ounces soft mild goat cheese
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 bunch green onions
2. Into a bowl sift together flour, baking powder, and salt
3. Melt butter and in another small bowl whisk together with remaining milk and egg.